Sonoma's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Well, here's to the start of a new truck and a new build thread. Now, most of you are aware of my driving mishaps. I should have just thrown in the towel and gone on with my life. But the truck became a part of my life in a way that has hooked me. I love getting away from everything when I get into my truck. I love the versatility of it- the ability to go offroading and then go to the valet in Vegas and not bat an eye. This truck has really impressed me. I met a lot of great people through it and I think that if you are passionate about these trucks then hope to meet you soon.

After the accident, I thought about all my options and there were many. I am still considered a novice and will be taking my driving to a more focused level. I love the thrill of the offroad experience. I found myself drawn to the offroad aspect of these trucks and came to a few options. I could go with a prerunner that isn't a Raptor (found two I liked) or a prerunner style Raptor with the 6.2

Even though I was really tempted by the Prerunners, the only truck I loved was mine (2013 Oxford white Screw). And the only truck that reminded me of my last Raptor was sitting right under my nose.

Outlaw Offroad and Connor took me for a ride in RSV2. The same color, same style as my old truck except more advanced. That night, I decided that RSV2 was going to be my lucky break.

In early March, I took the truck to the Mint 400 as a test run ON road. It was beyond my expectations. Needed a few things added to it, but still- mind = blown. The birds were chirping all over the place, shocks clinking- music to my ears. And people were all over it which made me feel like a proud momma hen. From all kinds of vehicles (Chevy, other prerunners, bikers) this truck was the center of attention. And I liked it. I stood right by it and everyone ignored me- which said they couldn't believe a chick would even be slightly related to.

I will post a spec list for this build. And a future spec list.

So far:

Rear bed cage is having a tub put in (for storage) and painted.

Lidar/Radar system being installed.

Intercom with four interlinked helmets.

Mounting air tank, fire extinguishers, gas cans, offroad jack.

Need To Do: Update later

* And a teaser picture until I get more photos this weekend in Ocotillo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Lane's World

Reserved #2

7e3age3a.jpg

e8u3e5ug.jpg

ugajutav.jpg

Last edited:

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup. BADASS Lane. Once again...congrats. Will you be bringing it to Ocotillo?

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Yes, bringing it to Ocotillo this Friday to Saturday. I have no lights installed on it though. Need to install them to do anything at night.

See you two there.