Snowman95's Horned Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Snowman95

Snowman95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! :waytogo:

It appears you have the subwoofer, so did you cut out the bottom of the storage tray for it to fit? Please provide details, was that the only modificaton required? Also, how does it stay in place? Looks like you are using straps on each end. Was that a DIY or is that how it works? Does the seat fold down flat when lowered?

Thanks. :peace:

The DU-HA storage unit comes with everything you need. No modifications needed to the truck. The subwoofer has to be taken out and then put back in after the storage unit is put in place, it's a super easy install. The seat will sit flush with the unit when it's down. Just dont over stuff the bin :).

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The DU-HA storage unit comes with everything you need. No modifications needed to the truck. The subwoofer has to be taken out and then put back in after the storage unit is put in place, it's a super easy install. The seat will sit flush with the unit when it's down. Just dont over stuff the bin :).

Sweet! Thank you. :peace:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I like that storage unit. Is it flimsy? for a buck-eighty I hope it would be pretty rigid. I know fordparts has one, albeit with less space, for a little less (hundred bucks?).

But, this is regoddamnediculous!!! : Reach E-Z Truck Bed Tool

LOL

OP
OP
Snowman95

Snowman95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
..... Is it flimsy? for a buck-eighty I hope it would be pretty rigid. ....

It's flexible plastic so if you over stuff it the front lip will stick out past the seat. It's easy to throw a bungee cord on it to hold it back but it's definitely not a super rigid box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free