Shai Hulud's Livernois Built 2014 "Blue Thunder"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SHAI HULUD

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Custom Grill Overlay

Alright Gents, haven't had a whole lot of time or extra money laying around lately so I haven't been modding as much as I'd like to. Recently, I contacted Josh @RappyGraphics.com with an idea I had for a custom grill overlay. Josh understood my vision and NAILED IT!!! The overlay is a gloss black on satin black on matt black on reflective black digital camo with a reflective blue outline. I'm thrilled! Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• DSCN0211_modified.jpg
    DSCN0211_modified.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 165
  • DSCN0225_modified.jpg
    DSCN0225_modified.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 153

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright Gents, haven't had a whole lot of time or extra money laying around lately so I haven't been modding as much as I'd like to. Recently, I contacted Josh @RappyGraphics.com with an idea I had for a custom grill overlay. Josh understood my vision and NAILED IT!!! The overlay is a gloss black on satin black on matt black on reflective black digital camo with a reflective blue outline. I'm thrilled! Let me know what you guys think.

Very cool!

OP
OP
SHAI HULUD

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this beast!

Looking forward to tearing up the countryside with you and Noah this weekend Storm! Reminds me of when I used to ride street bikes. The best part about it was meeting up with other guys with similar interests and just ripping through the mountain passes. Which is really the main reason I bought this truck. That, and all the modding fun/money disposal exercises! ;)

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can now vouch for this monster! It can rip up some dirt in no time!! A little time sliding in disco Raptor and then ending with your 600hp beast was a blast! We will do this again and this time Thunder Beast will be deployed!