Rookie's Submarine Build 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Rookie let me know if you're able to get in touch with someone about the. XRD bed rack. I've been very interested in going that route with my truck but haven't had any luck getting a response. I've tried Facebook and PM on here. Thanks.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
going to have to subscribe to this and watch the build.

I got to say that I wasn't a fan of the ADD bumpstop but the race series R stacked with D2's is top notch. I like the ability to tune the individual lights and it always gets to looks from everyone passing by.
We need a security kit that is reasonably inexpensive for these little pods though.

They sell a security mounting hardware kit. I personally won't bother with it but it is an option. I loved my Race Series R which is why I'll go with it again. I like some other brands but I think this one is the best looking option with the most versatility. You either have ultra slim with no winch or massive clunkers. This is as slim as you can probably get with a winch and that much lighting.

@Rookie let me know if you're able to get in touch with someone about the. XRD bed rack. I've been very interested in going that route with my truck but haven't had any luck getting a response. I've tried Facebook and PM on here. Thanks.

PM incoming.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450759160.308320.jpg

At least someone approves of daddy's ideas.

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win a $250 FMS Gift Certificate donated by jocdmd!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
OP
OP
Rookie