Rookie's Submarine Build 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let's see if this thread starts off like the last one. Jackasses.

I'm going to start out with small mods until this summer when the OT kicks back in. Apparently buying a house and spending tens of thousands on your truck is frowned upon in this establishment.

Truck has some bad noise in the front end when I go over bumps that I need to investigate. Truck has 103k on it, the previous owner hasn't had the shocks rebuilt and he has owned it since 40k. I think this is a good opportunity to scrap it all and start over. Rogue Stage 4 front and rear is on the books. #blackandgoldeverything

For now I have some takeoffs from the infamous night raptor to install and hold me off.

On the fence about line x for the whole thing. Thought about going with the matte green wrap again but I will not be doing it myself this time. Maybe, I'm cheap when it comes to paying people to do stuff so we'll see. Price would be the only thing holding me back on the line x. Same color scheme though. Matte green body with black flares and bumpers.

Here is my wish list so far, not necessarily in order...

Stainless Works LT Headers No Cats
Corsa or SW Lightning Exhaust
Livernois Cam Kit
Rogue Stage 4 Front and Rear
Nitto Trail Grappler 37s
ADD Race Series R Front & Rear (Rigid D2s, winch, etc)
XRD Bed Rack
RDVFS (new tech)
SVC Light Tower w/ cannons
Hood mounted cannons
OBA (going big(ger) this time)
Dedicated GPS
Feniex Cannons
Blower? (Why not? Def last if so)

First pic ever, all unmolested and innocent.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450647904.487695.jpg

First mods installed in preparation for Snoball 16.

TYT-TH9800

I wanted the 9800 to monitor two channels. At Snoball it proved its worth being able to monitor dual channels to relay between groups during an extraction or what not.

Feniex Cannons
These have three memory modes and each one overrides the next. With 12 LEDs I ordered red/amber so every other is the same color. Mode 1 is alternating strobe for emergency situations, mode 2 is brake mode, and mode 3 is solid amber. The brake mode is tied into the third brake light and flashes twice before going solid red. I put this over solid amber because it alerts the driver behind you that you are braking when they may only be able to see those lights anyway and then they will revert to amber when you let off the brakes.

Method NVs 17x8.5 0 Offset

At Snoball I busted a wheel and rim on the trail so I put in for the methods during the banquet and won them. Ordered the black NVs like I'd originally wanted. Had them mounted on the stock tires for now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458348435.469732.jpg

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

punchinpaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
build thread

going to have to subscribe to this and watch the build.

I got to say that I wasn't a fan of the ADD bumpstop but the race series R stacked with D2's is top notch. I like the ability to tune the individual lights and it always gets to looks from everyone passing by.
We need a security kit that is reasonably inexpensive for these little pods though.