RDFTS So-So Build

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not sure if I would consider this a build like I am seeing posting here, some of those are major ones. I am just listing everything that I have purchased since ordering my raptor that I would have not purchased otherwise. I am planning on getting my raptor in Feb 2014 so will add to this as I go. Some items are a "big-whoppie-du", but I am going to list them anyways. I will add pics later once I get my raptor and start adding it on.

Here we go (in no particular order):

TMX Skid Plate
TMX Rear Facing lights (X2) under bumper
TMX 30" and 40" LED Bars under grill
RPG Stage 2
RPG Power Steering reservoir
Power Steering Solutions Cooler
Mid Perch
Sparebumper
Vortex Mud Flaps
SDHQ Off-Road Kit
Nav-TV Kit422
Reflector Delete and wrap from Design n Signs on them with black background and ruby red Raptor SVT reflective (think it will look cool)
Raptor license plate frame
Door Detent 3.0
Craven Stubby Antenna
Raptor red key chain
TMX Covet Bed Cage Complete (going to mod this to allow removal without having to unscrew bed bolt cup holders)
Stuff for bed cage: HalGuard H3R, 2 Five Gal NATO Jerry cans, Rubbermaid ActionPack 24, SmittyBilt Strap & D-Ring, Ratchet straps, 2 Ton Aluminum Jack, SuperSiphon, TeraPump, SmittyBilt C02 Tank 2747, SmittyBilt Air Compressor 2781, ARB Deflator/Inflator, Cinch Bone
Center Console Cover SE leather replacement
VHF Handeld Radio w/speaker
Ford Security System with Smart Phone Remote Start/Lock/Unlock
DBS Bug Screen
Line-X Rear Fender wells (debating on doing the flares and/or bumpers)
Raptor Door Sills (from IceCobra) - set of 4 in red
SPC Cambers 86250

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Reserved

Look what showed up today
a5udupyn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scratch the SDHQ frame kit. It went bye bye. :) Thanks again for the prompt delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice list, you have been busy since you ordered your truck and it looks like you will be busy once your truck is delivered. The venders are going to love you at TRR.

I've been doing the same but on a much smaller scale and some of my additions are carryovers from previous F150's.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Nice list, you have been busy since you ordered your truck and it looks like you will be busy once your truck is delivered. The venders are going to love you at TRR.

I've been doing the same but on a much smaller scale and some of my additions are carryovers from previous F150's.

Yeah, most of the TMX stuff is actually being done at TRR for TRR. I did get the lights to ship to me now so I can play with those.
Are you going to TRR?