Planning or starting a build? We want to talk to you!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Liquid Iron Industries and Molten Motorsports have been at the top of the heap of the East Coast Ultra4 rankings, but we didn't get here alone. We had plenty of help along the way and made the best of what we had available to us. Our Eliminator Series chassis continues to dominate the competition and the parts we have installed are top notch.

As we expand, we're looking to sponsor a few builds. Whether you're a weekend warrior with big plans, or have aspirations of competing in the race circuits, we'd like to hear from you. We have access to tons of parts by virtually every manufacturer. We'd like to offer special low pricing on everything you need to get your build finished with the best parts.

What do we want in return? Simply put, we want feedback. We'd like write-ups with pictures and detailed accounts of your build progress. The way we see it, anything we can do to keep the sport of off-roading moving strong is good for all involved!

Being that I (Eric) retired from the Navy recently, I'm willing to add a kicker bonus for Active Duty, Veterans or Police and Firefighters (we'll need some sort of proof, of course) on top of the main offering!! Ask any questions here or shoot me an email with goals/details/timeline and we'll make our decisions from there. Email- [email protected] for more details.

HeloChaseCrop.jpg

LIIVendorlogoswebfriendly_zps888cc412.jpg

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is pretty awesome of you guys to offer this! I'm definitely keeping you in mind when I start to plan my master build!

OP
OP
Liquid Iron Ind
Reaction score
This is pretty awesome of you guys to offer this! I'm definitely keeping you in mind when I start to plan my master build!

We'd love to help you out! We have a whole lot more to offer than what's on the site. I can't keep up with everything we have access to, so I try to systematically populate different areas. Some items simply have too many variants to list everything, so for those items (A.D.D. Bumpers, for instance) we prefer a call or email with details from the purchaser so we can get the best price.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you so for your support!

I will be in contact soon with some thoughts / ideas and look forward to seeing your beast in Sept.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This sounds like something if be very interested in. It would beat slaving away in Afghanistan to pay full price for my mods haha. I'll be sending you guys an email in the next few days.

OP
OP
Liquid Iron Ind
Reaction score
Thank you so for your support!

I will be in contact soon with some thoughts / ideas and look forward to seeing your beast in Sept.

Looking forward to it!

This sounds like something if be very interested in. It would beat slaving away in Afghanistan to pay full price for my mods haha. I'll be sending you guys an email in the next few days.

Sounds good, man. Looking forward to hearing from you!

OP
OP
Liquid Iron Ind
Reaction score
If only you guys were in SoCal I'd be all over this. :(

We're not narrowing our choices to any geographic area, basically looking for the best candidates to keep a solid build-thread moving along.

I received a flood of emails from all over the country (and a few countries!) from Jeep owners, Raptor owners and other vehicle owners. It's been overwhelming so far!