Phantom build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Right now this is a phantom build since I won't see my truck until late March or early April. So I have been on a buying spree gathering fun parts in anticipation of the trucks arrival.

So far this is what I have ordered.

Undercover bed cover.
ADD front stealth bumper with 40" Rigid LED
Rigid amber D2's (front)
ADD rear stealth bumper with Rigid D2's (white floods)

Left to order:

Wheels (undecided on which to go with)
Tune
Intake

This won't be a crazy build(this point). I plan to raise the front to the middle perch and add the above parts as soon as I lay hands on the truck. I will likely end up having a motor built to handle a whipple and add a front e-locker in the future.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Me too. lol. Ordered it sight unseen. It will be plated like the front Stealth. Mine will have two Rigid D2's mounted for back up lights. Both the front and rear will be powder coated to match the stock running boards.

I'm gonna have my white Dually's in the rear bumper too. I have that hammertone flat powdercoat on my front bumper now and it's awesome, does go well with the running boards.

Banned
Reaction score
thats gonna be awesome man, I bet ordering all these goodies for your raptor isnt making the wait any easier eh?!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Be sure to add those pics when you get your truck and those add ons on :D

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
There will be lots of pics. Buying parts helped the wait at first but now I am anxious for the truck and parts. lol. Any bets on which will show up first? Truck or parts? DORA was confirmed on 1/10. No VIN yet.