Peattie Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd start a thread, though not much of a build, it'll be mostly used for pictures from over the years of having the truck. As well as off-roading trips to come.

Ordered the truck April of 2011. First picture I took after picking it up.
075.jpg

Stayed stock for a few months until I went to raptor roundup and cased a jump that ultimately bent the stock bumper (can't seem to find a picture of it) and replaced it with a Wicked Performance shop bumper with 4 Baja Design lights.

005-6.jpg

015.jpg

094.jpg

First time the truck saw snow in reno

001_zpse8449f18.jpg

087_zps0a2c36ed.jpg

Random pictures I've taken while hitting the dirt

IMG_0802_zpse6020fe8.jpg

IMG_0803_zpse3d8f0b3.jpg

IMG_0815_zpsd4b97c86.jpg

OP
OP
P

Peattie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I helped my buddy do the Vegas to Reno race. Had a blast chasing him and getting to hang with other desert folks. It was our first year and only had 3 days to plan everything. It was a good learning experience on what to do better next year and how we can be more efficient. He got 2nd place in the Ironman Expert class.

I was so busy driving between pits, I only grabbed one pic of the truck.

IMG_9714_zpsrr5kz2w3.jpg

Then after the race I stayed in reno for a bit and went shooting with a buddy

IMG_9751_zpsltnmcj50.jpg

Last edited:

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After 98k miles I decided to get the shocks rebuilt since the ride was almost unbearable and its a good thing I did. The guys at Aftermarket HQ did a great job and I had the truck back the next day. Also went to mid perch finally.

Now that you went to Mid Perch how do you like it?