No need for a build thread, build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
How big is that radius bar?
50"

Did you put the bumper on? Love to hear a clip of that exhaust too, have heard positive feedback about them before.

I did but I think I'm gonna take it off and sell it in the next month or so

Hoping to install the muffler next weekend, Black Widow wants install pics and sound clips for the website

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really nice build. I just have one question, because Im a dummy, why lower the rear 1.5", wouldn't going to mid perch achieve the same, do you lose travel in the rear? Thanks

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Really nice build. I just have one question, because Im a dummy, why lower the rear 1.5", wouldn't going to mid perch achieve the same, do you lose travel in the rear? Thanks

You are right and I will be losing travel, but my reason is that I hate how tall this truck sits so I've been avoiding going Mid Perch like the Plague even though I know its the right thing to do. I like my trucks to sit as low and wide as possible and a Camburg lowering shackle is perfect for my. Now its just a matter of finding the time to install them

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
How's the sport trac?!??! I saw you took it out to test it finally. Looks awesome!

Thanks
Everything went much better than expected IMO, put 160'ish miles on her last weekend and only 2 small issues, to be honest with you 1 was kinda expected from the start.