NickPic83's SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! And good wheel choice!

thanks. and thank you for ther great pricing! COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]i got my borla muffler in today, turn down tip tomorrow. hopefully picking up truck tomorrow and calling 5 star to order intake and tuner.exhaust shop saturday maybe....

Last edited:
OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i picked up my truck yesterday 2/23/12. that night put in HID's 6000k 55w. today took it in to my exhaust guy and cut out the resonator and from there ran 3" straight back to a borla XR-1 small muffler and dumped it before the axle. very deep and loud! i love it. also put on my soft bed cover from truxedo and ordered my CAI and SCT tune all from 5star. dealt with randy he seemed like a good dood, it was a pleasure dealing with them. product shipped same day and already have an email with tunes!

i will get pics and a sound clip of the exhaust this weekend

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i also have black fuel octanes 17x8.5 waiting for lug nuts sitting in my house.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

forgot to mention. i had my exhaust guy throw a weld on the rear shock bolts. this way those expensive shocks cant be stolen easily. though of this after reading that thread about the shock being stolen in his own driveway!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
goin to order as soon as i get the truck home
AFE stage 2 CAI
SCT touchscreen xtreme with 5 star tunes
tinted windows
tinted headlights tail lights and 3rd brake light
convert all interior lights to LED

will update as i go

Recommendations? Colors?

Didn't know about this option to be honest....

More info please.

Oh, nice ride by the way! Congrats!