NickPic83's SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i had one on order but my dealership found on in PA and traded for it. so i scooped it up.

2012 SVT Raptor in silver. options are luxury package sony/nav w/ front and rear camera, power moonroof,tailgate step(which i didnt want but the one they got already had it so i took it) and dealer installed spray in bed liner.

i signed the papers and i didnt actually pick it up yet. its goin today for bed liner and i am waiting for the service department to call me on wether or not they can do the perch mod and for how much. hopefully get it mid wekk!!

here it is a the dealer when i went to look at it
2012-02-18_13-58-02_866.jpg
2012-02-18_13-57-52_298.jpg

got it home
2012-02-22_17-46-40_21.jpg

after a couple days
2012-03-10_11-51-44_454.jpg
2012-03-10_08-03-07_142.jpg

as of 3/17/12
new mods
-borla XR-1 muffler and resonator delete 3" pipe to a turndown at the axle. sounds deep and angry. actually felt a small gain in hp and throttle resonse.
-AFE stage 2 CAI and SCT touchscreen xtreme with 3 tunes from 5STAR> thanks to mike. awesome products and service. the nameplate was backwards on the CAI tube, mike had AFE send me a whole new tube! nice power increase, def has better throttle resonse, and the intake sounds mean! love the SCT display.
-17x8.5 fuel octanes w/ -5 offset in black with lug kit from SDHQ. love the way they look. SDHQ was great to deal with. tires barely rub at full lock while in reverse or hitting bumps. that should go away when i do the perch mod.
-5% tint all around including brow carfbon fiber covers to cover mirror ambers, carbon fiber w/SVT in silver to cover ford on tailgate symbol
-55 watt 6000k HID's
-interior lights, and plate bulbs changed to LED
-LED tail lights with LED revers bulbs. tinted

lots more ordered!
i will also put my reviews of ONLY our forum members as i add new parts from them.
post 27 has reviews

Last edited:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man, I think that's the one that was sitting at the dealership near me. I saw it on the lot for a couple weeks and then it was gone.. I presumed it was sold but seems it may have made a trip up north.

Congrats and enjoy!

~BGM

OP
OP
NickPic83

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on the New Ride Nick

thanks johnny. cant wait to see what u do with urs

Nice man, I think that's the one that was sitting at the dealership near me. I saw it on the lot for a couple weeks and then it was gone.. I presumed it was sold but seems it may have made a trip up north.

Congrats and enjoy!

~BGM

yup the dealer by u needed a superduty and my dealer was looking to get some more raptors on the lot. so they made the trade and called me to ask if i wanted it. :peace:

thank u everyone!