Murdered out Little Red Riding Hood -- Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
That is a good idea. Have a few more details? How bright are they from a distance? Nice and low profile.
Fitting up the cyclone rear ambers

10505218_858711528698_4601509449094808191_o.jpg

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a good idea. Have a few more details? How bright are they from a distance? Nice and low profile.

A couple guys ran them at snoball. And I've personally seen Ironman's and Kanakry's set up. With two of them up there they help with visibility but are not binding to the guy behind you.

Murdered out, is a vehicle that is all blacked out including the body paint.

I know, But This is the Little Red Riding Hood version. If you got a better adjective, let's hear it.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A couple guys ran them at snoball. And I've personally seen Ironman's and Kanakry's set up. With two of them up there they help with visibility but are not binding to the guy behind you.

GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

RW & Joe do you all have a write up on the cyclone? I definitely interested in doing that mod.

BTW - Little Red looks HOT!!!!

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I like this but I do not like the 20's. Wish I could buy it off of him. Its going in the right direction

8ybypyqe.jpg

And I love working on the special edition interiors!

nyzuve2a.jpg

7ymy7e6e.jpg

bynudeda.jpg

Little red riding hood looks great RW!! Congrats!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk