MTR/K's, Lowered The Rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this isnt really a build up thread, so move it to where it fits?

I got a killer deal on a brand new set of Goodyear MTR Kevlars and an even more killer deal on a 1.5" rear block set from readylift... so I thought I would throw some pics on. Its on middle perch, no swaybar, with stock rear springs.

MTRs are the C Rated 35's and are awesome so far. Felt lighter than the stock BFGs, but I didnt weigh them. The SOTP meter says they are. The shorter block did actually help some with the axle wrap/hop, although it still does it pretty bad.

Before: (mid perch, stock rear, stock BFGS)
20120524_204458.jpg

After (Lowered rear, MTRs, Plastidip everything)
20120728_124951.jpg

Its hard to tell a big difference in the pics, but it actually has a pretty pronounced nose high look to it in person. I'll get a better shot with better lighting and get it up here.

One more, of everything else that sucks my $ down, including my dog:banghead:

20120629_152111.jpg

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
looking good. i like the wheel/tire combo. you could even go top perch imo for a real hard pre-runner lean!

Banned
Reaction score
Looks great. And I love those tires.
Almost bought some a while back.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the tires makes the Raptor look so much more aggressive. What kind of bead lock rims do you have? The picture is so dark on my computer I cant tell.

OP
OP
Steele16

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good. i like the wheel/tire combo. you could even go top perch imo for a real hard pre-runner lean!

I thought real hard about that but since i do have to tow quite a bit im already pushing it... May do it anyway though, being conservative isn't one of my strong points
i:whymewhyme: