Money2536's 2013 Raptor Journal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Money2536

Money2536

Reaction score
More Raptor Updates Coming Soon

I've been so preoccupied with my other cars that the Raptor has been reduced to work horse. I have some plans to update you on the Raptor, but I thought I'd share where I'm at right now.

If you care, I will be doing a full massive detailing series on the interior and exterior of it very soon.

If you guys don't know my story, here is the gist:

Grew up poor in a trailer park
Went to Villanova
Sold home theater
Got a job at Merrill Lynch
Built a wealth management practice
Made some money, earned title, and started managing people
Was diagnosed obsessive compulsive
Therapist directed me to let others in
Started a YouTube Channel and Obsessed Garage website
Left ML and started my own business, Obsessed Wealth
Now here I am...

So during this whole accidental process of letting others in, I stumbled upon a few things. One, there are others like me out there. Two, there is a lot of cool stuff that I have discovered over the years of obsessing over functional quality. So I decided to stop trying to refer people to hundred of links as to where to get said cool stuff and made a business and an online store.

I have this vision of packages where a person could simply click a button and buy exactly what I'm using rather than having to shop all over the place, try and rebuy to eventually replicate it.

The first thing I thought useful to package was the products that make up my high-end electric pressure washer/foam cannon set-up. I made the calls, created wholesale accounts, and finally decided to place an order. To support all of this I made videos, took photos, and created descriptions of all things wished were explained to me when I set out buy my own set-up.

So I nervously placed an aggressive order for 15 of each part and piece needed to complete a pressure washing package. This cost me thousands of dollars on a flier that others want what I want. So...today in about month's time, I've sold well over 100 of these packages with more and more being purchased every day! I'm still in shock and have had to obsess over a structure to handle all of this.

Anyway, I thought I'd share in my journals as these tend to be a timeline diary of what goes on in my garage. I guess the only scary part for the car world is this little bit of validation will light a fire under an extremely obsessed individual. Look out world, I'm going to do my part to change it. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy87Cz53cS4&t=389s

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is wild. I've followed you for quite a while now, and just saw this pop up in New Posts.

Looking forward to seeing more Raptor videos.

Maybe one day I'll make a career change out of this stressful automotive engineering field I've found myself in. If anyone could motivate me to, it's you and your videos.

Last edited:

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey so how much is one of those kits and how easy are they to install? I have a gas pressure washer and I hate it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk