Madcow's Epic Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Well not really but I did get my new wheels and tires today.:)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 605

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at that filthy ass truck bed.... Now there's a man who knows how to use a pick-em-up truck.

Somewhere Birdman's jaw is hanging low at the site of all that dirt.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Look at that filthy ass truck bed.... Now there's a man who knows how to use a pick-em-up truck.

And I'm sure his chest pains are starting all over again.:birgits_tiredcoffee

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
SWEET!!! get them put on and take some more pics! What size is everything?

Thanks Alan. I went with 17" Methods and 35" Toyo's. Sean at Outlaw hooked me up.

Ha. :flipthebird: Seems like it's been raining here every other day so I've given up on cleaning for a little while.

Last edited:

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Now what is so good about those tires? I see everyone is changing to either those or the grabbers. Grabbers I'm guessing is mostly because they just look badass!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now what is so good about those tires? I see everyone is changing to either those or the grabbers. Grabbers I'm guessing is mostly because they just look badass!

I may try those or Baja T/As next.... Depending on what kind of tread i decide i want at the time. My Grabbers are getting the shit beaten out of them. They're all slashed up from rocks now, they're getting leaks, the red has faded to an almost pinkish color. That being said, the rocky high deserts and blistering sun out here are not friendly to any tires. Fortunately there are also desert spots out here without rocks.

OP
OP
Madcowranch

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

Because I've already tried everything else and have heard great stuff about these Toyos. I'll let you know, whty.:waytogo: