M3Dragon – NorCal Basic Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I almost forgot the GPS MOD. After the Pryimad lake run I installed a Lowrance HDS 7 to help make staying on the trails a little easier than having to look at a phone.

00-lowrance%2815%29.jpg

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The most recent run was to pre-run the poker run that is happening in March. This was a great day in the dirt with friends and still for the most part a bone stock truck.

See the full trail report here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/february-poker-run-%96-pre-run-2015-a-41072/

Nice thing about having a friend who is a semi pro photogropher, you get great shots like these. I only pulled a few I like but there are a bunch more on the album link.

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%289%29.jpg

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%281%29.jpg

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%2826%29.jpg

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%288%29.jpg

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%2831%29.jpg

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%2823%29.jpg

2015_Crystal-Poker_PreRun%2824%29.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So that brings us to this post which is all current and up-to-date on happenings. After calling around and talking to different suspension makers for the raptor I decided on what I wanted to do. I decided I was going with the @svc 3.0 setup. Mostly because I could talk to Jeff and Jarrett about their products as well as they were willing to help me find a solution that worked for what I wanted the raptor to be.

When i started the order it was in January 2015 but over the next few months evolved into what I like to say off reservation. I am now in the 3.5 all around boat along with a lot of other stuff.

So here is what the truck will be upgraded to after March 21:

Front Suspension --- SVC 1.5" Upper Control - adjustable blue
Front Suspension --- Alpha 1 Innovations steering tie rods
Front Suspension --- FRONT - Fox Racing 3.0" With Dual Speed Compression Adjusters
Front Suspension --- FRONT - Fox Racing Shox 3.5" Custom length tube bypass shocks for front
Front Suspension --- SVC Lower Control Arm with Dual Shock Mount including engine shock brace

Rear Suspension --- REAR - Fox Shocks Fox 3.5 Factory Series Bypass Shock Set
Rear Suspension --- Deaver Leaf Springs +3 set
Rear Suspension --- SVC Shackles +2 - 2" Taller Leaf Shackles
Rear Suspension --- SVC Adjustable Bump Version 2.0
Rear Suspension --- SVC Fox 2.5 bump stops
Rear Suspension --- SVC Bed cage - Custom
Rear Suspension --- Limit Straps

Engine --- JLT Oil catch can
Engine --- Tune, By SVC and SCT tuner moduel
Engine --- S&B Ford Raptor Intake

Exhaust --- Stainless Works Headers 6.2 with catalytic converters X Pipe
Exhaust --- Stainless Works Exhaust 3inch SuperCab

Cooling --- ICON Power Steering Reservoir w/ Cooler
Cooling --- ADD Ford Raptor Bolt On Transmission Cooler

Lighting --- Vision X Light Cannon LED 4.5 - Pair
Lighting --- Alternative Offroad No-Cut Hood Mount Light Brackets

Brakes --- Stainless Stell Lines - STOPtech

Wheels --- 17 inch - Fuel Trophy (Gunmetal / black lip) - X6
Tires --- 37 " BF Goodrich Tires - X6 - 37 x17" m/t KM2
Wheels --- TPMS Sensors
Wheels --- Mount and Balance

Body --- FiberworX Front Fenders

Radio --- Base and anttena
Radio --- ICOM F5021 VHF Mobile Radio & Antena

GPS --- HDS7M-GEN2-Touch-Insight-000-10761-001

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quite the list M3. That thing will be a beast. Nice post man, looking forward to the Poker Run next weekend.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you're having a great time with your Raptor.....do you have any more photos?
Seriously, you've explored some cool places.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you're having a great time with your Raptor.....do you have any more photos?
Seriously, you've explored some cool places.

Here is all the images of the trail runs besides what is in the links to reports:
Road Adventure Drives

Here is the areas I have had time to post. These are only run that people have ran and need to send me data or I and the NorCal/NV gang have run. If i posted all the trails I have mapped I would have about 100 plus routes and trips HAHA

Road Adventure Drives

I am so excited to cut holes in your truck! haha but seriously it will be beast when done. And way fired up for poker run going to be a blast.

You still are getting to happy about putting wholes in my truck..... I am scared to had you the plasma cutter as I might end up with 1/2 a truck and have to go full 4 link...

Quite the list M3. That thing will be a beast. Nice post man, looking forward to the Poker Run next weekend.

The plan is to make a LOT of DIYs for everyone. Better documented step by step for headers, fiberworx fenders, SVC suspension, bed cutting, and yada yada. The more knowledge that is out there the better for all of us. Welcome to come and help and there will be a few of us doing the work over the weeks following to have it done for ghost town run.

Last edited:

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is all the images of the trail runs besides what is in the links to reports:
Road Adventure Drives

Here is the areas I have had time to post. These are only run that people have ran and need to send me data or I and the NorCal/NV gang have run. If i posted all the trails I have mapped I would have about 100 plus routes and trips HAHA

Road Adventure Drives

You still are getting to happy about putting wholes in my truck..... I am scared to had you the plasma cutter as I might end up with 1/2 a truck and have to go full 4 link...

The plan is to make a LOT of DIYs for everyone. Better documented step by step for headers, fiberworx fenders, SVC suspension, bed cutting, and yada yada. The more knowledge that is out there the better for all of us. Welcome to come and help and there will be a few of us doing the work over the weeks following to have it done for ghost town run.

Yes Four LINK!!! hahahahaha