Lugo's Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moiseslugo

Reaction score
Well I got a 2010 6.2. And after plenty of web research I got the wavetrac as my first mod. Im not rich so I have to go slow, everything is expensive.
I share with you my wish list on my vision and the doubts I have.

Stainless Works Headers & Turbo exhaust. (The shop recomended Kook's they said they are easy to install & better quality. really or they are just lasy??)
Fold a Cover ( keep stuff safe)
KC Lights 8" (love that first raptor look)
Icon Bump Stop ( Mind free)
Deaver Springs ( read about them)
Wilwood Break's lines ( Better feeling)
Whipple Supercharger ( I love to climb, get muddy, and desert storm but I'm worried about water & mud getting in to the engine got any ideas??)

Fold-a-Cover

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Don't forget when it's time to order your Fold-a-Cover we have a coupon code for FRF Members to receive an additional $25 off any cover!

Code: FRF25FAC

Thank you for your interest in Fold-a-Cover!

OP
OP
moiseslugo

moiseslugo

Reaction score
Well I got the Volant CAI the Kooks headers and dated Y pipe with the magna flow exhaust. Got to let the wallet breath a little here.
Since mine is a 2010 I got also installed a wave track hopefully I won't get burned by that decision just by reading the nightmare story's of the torsen differential.

Post some pics next week.