Livernois Motorsports SVT Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports and Engineering would like to introduce you to our newest shop vehicle for R&D, a 2013 Ford SVT Raptor. We picked up our Tuxedo Black SVT Raptor last month.

Our first order of business was to address the stance and make the looks of the truck more aggressive. So we picked up the phone and made a call to **** Cepek for rims and tires. We decided to go with the DC Torque series wheel in a 20"x9" size. To compliment these wheels we landed on **** Cepek's new Fun Country tires in the 37x12.50R20LT size. These rims and tires give it quite the aggressive look.

As most of you know, this meant we had to go to work on the suspension and fender area so we modified the wheel well area to accept the 37" tire setup. This of course would still require us to do the spring perch mod to ensure proper clearance, which was done at the same time.

After tackling the wheels, tires, and suspension there was only one thing left to do…. Make horsepower! After some careful consideration on our long term goals for the truck we decided to call our friends over at Whipple to order their 2.9L Supercharger to get the ball rolling. Our truck baselined at 311 RWHP and 341 LB FT of TQ.

After the installation of the supercharger, along with their upgraded dual fan heat exchanger, we strapped the Raptor onto our DynoJet dyno began perfecting the calibration. We were definitely pleased with the results, with only the supercharger upgrade our truck put down quite an impressive 472 RWHP and 450 LB FT of TQ.

Our next modification was a Corsa cat back exhaust which has already been fitted and installed on the truck…. Stay tuned for the dyne results of the exhaust installation and for many more future modifications. Enjoy!

Our shop SVT Raptor sitting in stock trim before any modifications
RaptorPreWheelsandTires.jpg DSC_0325.jpgDSC_0324.jpg

Stock wheels coming off
RemovingStockWheels.jpg

**** Cepek wheels and tires being installed
Installingaftermarketwheels.jpg

Whipple Supercharger and WHipple dual fan heat exchanger install
Whipple.jpgWhippleDualFans.jpg

Truck up and running after Whipple install
WhippleInstalledandRunning.jpg

Corsa exhaust install, notice how clean and simple the Corsa is compared to the stock piece!
CorsaExhaust.jpg

Corsa black chrome exhaust tips
CorsaBlackChrome.jpg

A random cool fish eye picture of the truck that highlights the **** Cepek wheels and tires
FishEye.jpg

How the truck sits today after the wheels, tires, and spring perch mod. These three simple modifications make it look amazing!
Afterwheelsandtires.jpgAfterwheelsandtires2.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lookin great. I like the black chrome idea on the tips.

Why no header work? Or is that coming later

With the engine tune, do you also modify shift points, and is there any way to have the truck set to "sport mode" ast the default when you turn the key on? It is habit now, and I don't even think about it, but it would be nice to have sport mode as the default and advanced as one click. The truck drives so much better in sport mode

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking good

Thank you!

Lookin great. I like the black chrome idea on the tips.

Why no header work? Or is that coming later

With the engine tune, do you also modify shift points, and is there any way to have the truck set to "sport mode" ast the default when you turn the key on? It is habit now, and I don't even think about it, but it would be nice to have sport mode as the default and advanced as one click. The truck drives so much better in sport mode

There will be much more work coming soon to include heads, headers, cams, 6.6L engine, etc. This is an all our build to showcase our capabilities with this awesome vehicle!

As far as defaulting into "sport mode" on startup I would have to check into that and get back with you. -Chris

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of course we cant forget to show you the dyno sheet!

shopraptorbeforeandafter.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build. I would love any more detail on exactly what you did to make room for the 37s.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With that kind of power launch off the line the dyno shows,the wheel hop has to be catastrophic or is it just fry till they die tires? Would also be interested to know if you had to fully disable the traction control? Good stuff!

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you want to make a forum member happy with an awesome deal on the take off rims and tires?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD