Let The Build Begin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taylor202

Reaction score
Hey guys so I have been going back and forth on which vehicle I was going to deck out, my Raptor or my Nissan GT-R. Decided to go with the Raptor and just make the thing a complete tank.

I started off by wrapping the truck matte white and matte black to give it a unique look.
raptorampgtr_zps12c6b6ec.jpg

raptorFront2_zpsae112aad.jpg

I came across this truck online and really liked the look.
raptor_zps1a7c44e9.jpg

I contacted Jason at Luxury Extreme Motorsports to not only make this happen but to take the idea behind that truck to a whole new level. (luxuryextrememotorsports.com - Aftermarket Accessories From Ford Raptor Parts to Rally car roll cages) Called a lot of shops, and I mean a lot. His customer service and prices are a killer combination. I cant wait to see the stuff they're making me actually on the truck.

I will be updating this thread throughout the entire process. Engine wise I will probably be adding exhaust, headers, CAI, and a custom tune.

Gonna be sick!

Taylor

Last edited:
OP
OP
taylor202

taylor202

Reaction score
Shipping the truck to Luxury Extreme Motorsports on January 18, and should have it back Feb.5

Before shipping it out I will be installing the rims and headlights. Throwing a few names around for the truck but I really like "Storm Trooper" since it is matte white and matte black.