King Off Road Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got word on Thursday from King Off Road that they are now releasing they're own shocks specifically for the Raptor. They are completely bolt-on. No fabrication needed. They have more travel and supposedly perform better than the stock Fox Shox. Right now there are only 15 in the making and they are taking deposits of 1000.00 for a hold. The set, front and rear, will be roughly 5000.00. They will start a higher production rate at a later time in the near future. For those who don't know, these shocks were placed on the stock Raptor that ran in the DAKAR Rally and came in first place. I hope to see some of us apply these shocks to our trucks. I'm sure we all want to know the difference they make in performance.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No doubt. The engineering that went into the Raptor is perfect as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't change the suspension to another unless it blows or breaks. Just making the announcement from what King told me. Sounds great, but my Raptor kicks ass as it is. Would like to know the difference though on how is soaks up the terrain compared to the Fox shocks.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think that the shocks that are on the Raptor as it is are overkill for what the truck/body/frame can handle anyway.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Definitely overshot it, but totally happy they did. Everyone who rides with me are shocked. I still get folks telling me there's no way the truck will last. Well, I bed to differ. I have almost 50,000 miles on mine and roughly 3,500 of them are from the dirt. Still no issues up to this day. Who knows. Maybe I'm just lucky. But doubt it. So far, it's been bullet proof.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
**** that

Drop that 5k into a supercharger and get a mod that will actually make a substantial increase in performance!!