Kansan’s 2017 Raptor Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kansan

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the Bakflip VP?

Love that thing, I've used it surprising more than I thought I would... or my truck bed for that matter... than I ever have in the past.

I mostly liked the looks and not having those lines on top of the bed, flat/one piece. Good quality and full access to the bed if needed. Easy to use.

The only pain in the ass thing so far has been having to close the truck bed first... I assume they're all this way... just not used to it.

I've tried to pull up on it when closed to see how tight it was sealed and couldn't make it budge. I've had zero water issues... returned the Retrax, which I did not install, for this one because of price and I had read some folk were having issues with leakage.

There isn't any place for water to get in, that i've seen. It's been through many carwashes and rainstorms without a notice of a leak anywhere.

Got a great deal on it too from @Rick@FreedomMotorsports