Imdubious' Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 more thing. the hdrlc. jl audio bass knob for the amp. you can use it to control the sub volume without having to adjust bass on the whole system. you should run the wire along with all your other wires.

I got the hdrlc just forgot to list it. The rca set i got was a 4 channel do i still need another set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Better get some TMX Boatec glass up front for those 37's before 2014 TRR. Ask Pickles why lol !! Build is looking good!

Let me wear out the 35s i just put before i go 37s and glass. Il do 3.0s before i do 37s.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Till i run out of bam. Any suggestions or tips on where to put the front and rear crossovers and the dsp and summing unit?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can fit some of it under the front seats. or you can put everything behind the back seat. you will need to cut some wood or metal to put it on, but there is enough room back there for everything

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you can fit some of it under the front seats. or you can put everything behind the back seat. you will need to cut some wood or metal to put it on, but there is enough room back there for everything

I was think putting it all behind the back seat so i have access for tuning. Just want to make sure there was no issue with having the cross over that far from the speakers.

Also where are you getting power for the summing and dsp units?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i used a distribution block, but since you are only using 1 amp, you can get power and acc at the ignition harness. it does not make a difference where the crossovers are mounted. just keep them away from a power source (power wires, or amp)