The I Promised I Wouldn't Build It, Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can tell you first hand those girls aren't going to like each other! One sees you riding the other one and the other one gets a little stingy. Then you try to show the stingy one some love and she gives you the cold shoulder the whole time the first one is now starting what the second one is now doing and at the end of the week you have two unhappy girls who could careless about your ass running around on them. Worst part is they both know about each other and even worse they have to sleep under the same roof. What can I say but ******* be trippin' :birgits_tiredcoffee

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can tell you first hand those girls aren't going to like each other! One sees you riding the other one and the other one gets a little stingy. Then you try to show the stingy one some love and she gives you the cold shoulder the whole time the first one is now starting what the second one is now doing and at the end of the week you have two unhappy girls who could careless about your ass running around on them. Worst part is they both know about each other and even worse they have to sleep under the same roof. What can I say but ******* be trippin' :birgits_tiredcoffee

Isn't that why we have whips. To put them in there place and teach them who they answer to??
Nice work Raptizzle. Can I guess that you will keep this one away from RPG so that you don't go modification hog wild? Fat chance. The bug is always there to mod new toys.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha he was never gonna sell the first one to begin with! Everyone that believed him was a fool I knew better:idiot:

Charlie I know you won't go crazy on this one or at least if you do go 4-link crazy :fuckyea: NO BALLS!!