Hock's 2012 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I would have asked to see more of this at the Snowball. Your bed organization was awesome! Thanks for having the jack handy to change my tire!

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So need to make some small fixes for the next snoball. 3 years ago I received the bedslide from A.R.E it has held up extremely well for all the bumping and jarring it has gone through but, today I pulled the slide out and found a pin on the bedrug. Hoping that the company sells a replacement part I call them and told them what I have. The sales guy checked my serial number and what ya know its still under warranty!!! So, new parts coming out Monday for free.. Man what a great company that warranties your stuff that you received for free. Thank you A. R. E. A.R.E. : Truck caps, truck toppers, camper shells, truck canopies, truck bed covers, hard tonneau covers and truck accessories from A.R.E. and BEDSLIDE - Truck bed sliding drawer system. BedSlide!!!