Guess I need a build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been on here for a bit and never actually had a build thread up. Figured it was time to put something together. I have a 14 SE screw which hadn't been stock long. Within a month of buying I had Icons all around, including UCAs and bump stop w/RPG tie rods, SVC Baja V2 front bumper and SVC Baja V1 rear. For lighting I have Raptor Retrofits w/EvoXR projectors, evil eyes and LED strips. Truck also has SW headers, SVC V3 Tune, custom KHC exhaust. Cosmetically it's pretty basic, just blacked out the grill w/matte black when I did the fender flares. I'm running +2 Glassworks up front and a 2" Rear flare modification to match the front end. Lighting wise I'm pretty cheap, mainly b/c I don't often go for runs at night. The quality lighting I actually have would be Vision X light cannons mounted on the hood. I got rid of my SE beadlocks the day I bought the truck and run 17" methods like most with 37" KO2s.

Suspension wise, I wanted to go with dual icons up front and potentially cantilever the rear as I had some hesitations cutting the bed. That said...plans change. I ended up going with the Baja Kits w/King 3.0s LT up front and SVC V2 bypass rack in the bed with King 4.0s, WSI HD springs and Synergy drop shackles in the rear.

Below are some recent pics, hopefully I'll have some more here soon. The major work was done by Krazy House Customs in South Jersey, same shop that worked on @WarSurfers build. Had it not been for his build, I likely would not have known about KHC or wanted a raptor so bad haha...

Attachments

• Raptor 4.jpg
    Raptor 4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Raptor 5.jpg
    Raptor 5.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Raptor 3.jpg
    Raptor 3.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Raptor 2.jpg
    Raptor 2.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Raptor 1.jpg
    Raptor 1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
SlimChaChi

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet! Do you need the +4 fenders with this setup?

I stayed plus +2. You can get by with them and no liners or modified liners. Frame was notched and everything clearanced while cycling the suspension in case I ever need to just swap to +4s . Recommendation I believe is +4 but until I rip these fenders up there won't be a need for them.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got my suspension setup done before me, I'm jealous, but you get to work everything out first lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk