G's Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see/read your write-up on the door seal, i'm very interested in doing this too.

I probably will not do a complete write up on this mod as others have already done so on this site here: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f10/door-seal-fix-surgical-tubing-11515/

What I will do is post up comments on anything different I find, How I actually accomplish the task as there are a few ways to do it. I think I may start by trying some liquid silicone lube rather than the spray. Maybe saturate a small rag and hold around the tube as it is being pulled into the void. Others posted of doing it dry or using baby powder.

Truck goes to RPG / Raceco today for more goodies :party28:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing what new stuff gets added by RPG!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bahco Hand Saw

More goodies arrived. First Class Mail from Fl, arrived in 2 days.

Very impressed with the quality, Rubberized grip and locking blade of this Swiss made folding tool. It even has a NATO part number. $18.92 delivered from MRO Center. part number is Snap-On 396-LAP

IMAG1040.jpg

IMAG1041.jpg

A nice addition to trail tool kit, and would have saved me from some rather nasty scratches from the last run, that is if we spent the time to clear it lol! it was fun just blasting thru it.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supporting "Wounded Warriors"

great write up. love what you've done to the truck
Thank you, more to come...

Was at Home Depot yesterday picking up stuff for completion of Honey Do project, when I stopped to look for gloves. Want a pair for the trail, not too heavy, not to light. Used mechanics gloves while trying to hack thru some brush on recent pre-run, they were almost useless to thorns.

Lots of choices:
IMAG1048.jpg

But these simply stand out for what they stand for and look like they might work out well:
IMAG1049.jpg

IMAG1050.jpg

And from the "How stupid can you be" department, in association with "WTF" productions...

5 pak of rollers $9.47 - suppose to be the better value
IMAG1045.jpg

yet the 2 pack is only $2.48 do the math and 5 equals $6.20
IMAG1044.jpg

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sure hope its a receptionist, getting hold of Jarrett is like getting hold of someone that owes you money.

I'm sorry Cub, we are finally getting caught up with everything and I've been all over the place. We are looking at brining on another person to man the phones when I'm out and about. I'll be in the shop at 9am tomorrow and will give ya a call.

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
am voting for this thread to be best thread ever, every single page was as informative as the other. great thread man.:hail:
love the car and the adds:head3:

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you have to do to get your Raptor?

am voting for this thread to be best thread ever, every single page was as informative as the other. great thread man.:hail:
love the car and the adds:head3:

+1 Awesome build and very informative all the way around. Love the "Why"

Thanks guys, glad you find the thread helpful. more to come. While my Raptor is being worked on at RPG, I spent this weekend finishing up a couple obligations I needed to do as agreed when I got my Raptor. I posted this up in another thread you might find interesting...

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/so-what-did-you-have-do-get-your-raptor-16100/#post251937