Glassman's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Glassman

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why I was so upset when you guys played your April's fools joke. I thought it was gone and Barbie had bought it

OP
OP
Glassman

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's no street queen anymore, she found out how a real man should treat a lady ( pretty sure she couldn't had asked for more )

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Hahaha. I love that.

Well, Glassman, congratulations! I didn't even know. Now I have to go stalk those threads and see what you've been doing with her. Post pictures!

Can't wait to see you on a run again, and that new beauty.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's no street queen anymore, she found out how a real man should treat a lady ( pretty sure she couldn't had asked for more )

Good to hear you're enjoying it. I think blind was kidding about the street queen comment as that's been an ongoing joke he and I have had but whatever. Thanks for the jab though.

You put your automatic sidesteps on it yet?

OP
OP
Glassman

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No steps yet, accualy getting better getting in after Carson 500 also having set seat slide helps a lot ? The truck did great on the run ( trucks were pulling over to allow for passing) not that didn't happen with 2012 just not as fast

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just sayin'...

ube5yra6.jpg

hy8ajamy.jpg

sejebyju.jpg

pa3ynyje.jpg

4e9a5uga.jpg

ruryzu6a.jpg

a7ezyge5.jpg

vaqe5yty.jpg

pugahevu.jpg

y7u7esa6.jpg

Status