First Mod for 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I did it... Been reading a lot about the Raptor and it's capabilities and (albeit few and far between) it's opportunities for improvement. From all the articles and forum posts I've gathered that the single most "weakest link" has got to be the rear end of the truck. So today I took a drive down the 405 to Irvine to visit the gents at RPG.

IMG_1528.jpg

Jarrett met me at the door and walked me in. In the lobby there's a Stage1 kit on display with the front Fox 3's with RPG UCA's and a set of rear Fox 3's. Walking in a little further to gather up the multiple boxes that make up the Stage3, I was smacked in the face with the poor beaten down Raptor that had an accident at the TRR. It truly hurt to even look at it. The one thing that was blatently obvious though, even though the FORD parts were hurt bad, the RPG product was still pristine. With help from Jarrett & Correy we huffed the heavy boxes to my wife's poor little unsuspecting Honda Civic, amazingly it all fit. After paying the men their well deserved money and getting one last look at the "OUCHED" Raptor I jumped back in my wife's new lowrider heading for home. Pulling out, I couldn't help but snap a pic of the RPG ShagWagon.

IMG_1529.jpg

Made it home, and lugged these lead weights up a flight of stairs for safe storage until my truck arrives. Below are pics of what you can expect when unboxing your very own Stage3 kit from RPG.

National Standard Duty Leafs & 3 Big Boxes
GOPR0068.jpg

Made in the good ol USA
GOPR0071.jpg

Even though their bullet proof, their still well protected for shipping
GOPR0072.jpg

Goodie box that includes all bolts, nuts, washers, factory replacement bolt if cutting through the front leaf spring bolt, Fox Bump Stops, landing plates, and Fox propoganda that held two RPG stickers and strangely enough only one Fox sticker.

GOPR0074.jpg

GOPR0076.jpg

GOPR0077.jpg

GOPR0079.jpg

And here's the big show. The frame rail reinforcements/bump stop mounts.
GOPR0080.jpg

That's the extent of the pictures for now, but I must say I am very impressed with RPG's customer service, their build quality, and I can't wait to be impressed yet again once the product is on the truck.

Thanks!
Josh

PS: I STILL WANT MY OTHER FOX STICKER :lol2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now the wait is going kill you. you have to look at those parts everyday as you are counting the days until the truck comes

Nah I hid em away so I didn't have to look at em lol... The two BIG boxes are up in the closet, and the leafs and crossmember box are under the bed. Don't think the wife would let me leave em in the middle of the floor for a month or so.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Its cool to see how beefy everything really is isn't it? The pics just don't do it justice.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, congrats! My Stage 3 kit is waiting on me at home while I am offshore, the next 3 weeks cannot go by fast enough!

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome! I am going to either have to increase my savings or sell my Honda s2000 to get Stage 3 or 4 ;)

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its cool to see how beefy everything really is isn't it? The pics just don't do it justice.

Your absolutely right, the pictures don't do them one bit of justice.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Awesome! I am going to either have to increase my savings or sell my Honda s2000 to get Stage 3 or 4 ;)

Just save your pennies, gotta keep the Honda! Haha I'm keepin my RSX too.