Dual exhausts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Demkiw

Reaction score
Not sure if this topic belongs here but I'm new to this forum. I have a 2011 6.2 liter. I don't like the way the dual exhausts both come out on the same side. Has anyone moved 1 of them to the other side or just ran both pipes straight bacm??

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea plenty of people have you just gotta do some research around here

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They can go straight back but the spare tire presents a challenge for some. Mine come out like the old Lightnings in front of the rear tire.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Swoop how much clearance do you have with that setup?

I thought of doing that but I run my truck hard pretty good and didn't wanna bash em off on landing or a rock

Also to get on topic

What do you mean by straight back?? Like straight pipes all the way cat back? Or out of the muffler?

Either way I think hangin exhausts where there aren't stock hangars is a bad call

That's just me tho

It has been done and can be

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is lots of clearance. Unless you make a habit of bashing your nerf bars/side steps/running boards whatever you call them; you won't have a problem with the location.

I'll get some pictures for you and post them up tonight.

Here are some quick shots that I found that show just enough:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00723.jpg
    DSC00723.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 567
  • DSC01002.jpg
    DSC01002.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 518
Last edited: