Chattanooga 2013 Whipple SC Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Chattanooga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shop Visit!!

I went to the shop today. All is going great I will drive her home next Saturday. The headers look good and I can't wait to hear it. The pipe was sent for a extended cab not a crew so we are going to wait on that then a full tune and DYNO will post the end product and results. The whipple makes her shine. The guys at Injected Engineering are top notch if you are in the South East they are the way to go...

Buddy

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you can please post new dyno numbers as my whipple getting installed this week and interested to compare

OP
OP
C

Chattanooga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dyno Results

Fella's,

She is getting the last piece of pipe fitted and should be on Dyno today or tomorrow. As soon as they have it up and to me I will post ASAP. I had the chance to look her over well, the headers look amazing I can wait to hear the sound change. I will keep you posted. I pick her up Friday or Saturday am.

B

OP
OP
C

Chattanooga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still Tuning!!

Going to get video today working on the final tuning piece now. Aric's said it sound Bad Ass. SW headers and I kept the touch cutback exhaust. More to follow!!

B

Attachments

• IMG_1630.jpg
    IMG_1630.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1631.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 113

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
That's awesome!!! I can't wait to have them put on my Stainless works Lt headers and livernois cams!

I need to check out your Raptor one day! I take mine to Steele Alabama dragway. It's pretty close to you. You should come down. There is a truck meet there coming up in July. I'll be there