Central Texas 2011 SCrew Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that I have logged 52k miles on my Raptor I thought I might start a build thread...

Purchased a new 2011 SCrew in March '11 with the only option being the backup camera. Over the next 21 months I added a Craven Stubby, Line-X to the bed and red tape behind the SVT logo. I know, pretty impressive, right? This is what she looked like at that time....

Raptor227.jpg

Shortly thereafter I started a small business and needed to work out of the truck, so I purchased CoverKing MOLLE seat covers, an A.R.E. CX camper shell and a bedbug.

Raptor003.jpg
Raptor052.jpg

Which brings me to today. First things first, what a create team Brandon has put together at TMX! He corresponded with me numerous times in helping me acquire my new Method Double Standard wheels and Goodyear Duratrac's. They certainly know a thing about customer service!

Yesterday I had my mechanic at Qualtech perform a mid-perch adjustment and mount my new wheels and tires. If I might say so myself, holy cow!

I thought it might be neat to go back to a previous location and show how the truck has changed...

IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg

What a difference the mid-perch and new wheel/tires made to the stance of the truck. Two wise men once said "nothing will happen going to mid perch this late other than you slapping yourself for not doing it sooner" and "you will love them (Duratrac's)"....boy were they right!

Thanks for letting me be a part of the greatest forum out there!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good...the machine lip looks great...it is great to see that the wheels look good on light and dark trucks...