Bullishone Build Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Waiting on my tune from 5star. Meanwhile I'm selling my aFe Scorcher which I love! Check the classifieds it won't last for the price I'm asking.
f15fe5e5f197f7449226d7f2b884be4e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get used to it, they'll always be passing you. You might actually like the sound as they whip by you, it does sound amazing.

I've actually ran with Gen 2's in the desert and they don't keep up. The dry lake bed was a different story and got walked but that was expected, however technical stuff bye Felicia. All your posts are gay street racing stuff. 0-60, look at me in a tunnel. I don't need a tunnel for my exhaust to sound good. Just a wide open desert where everything across the playa can hear you coming. Have fun in your traffic congested tunnels fuckboi.

Just cause I don't like your exhaust which you posted on a public forum you took this South remember that.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've actually ran with Gen 2's in the desert and they don't keep up. The dry lake bed was a different story and got walked but that was expected, however technical stuff bye Felicia. All your posts are gay street racing stuff. 0-60, look at me in a tunnel. I don't need a tunnel for my exhaust to sound good. Just a wide open desert where everything across the playa can hear you coming. Have fun in your traffic congested tunnels fuckboi.

Just cause I don't like your exhaust which you posted on a public forum you took this South remember that.
Uh huh.
bd7c2132e09dee3bcc12dae31cfb06f3.jpg

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Btw I didn't take it south man, nothing personal. I just said you should get used to it because they are going to pass you :)

Wait until the big mods start coming out for it. It's gonna be hard to resist bud. Good luck.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Dinoone for the quick shipping on these...

Here's the difference between shibox lugnuts, and Tikore... Plus the fact that they weigh nothing.

Anyways I like the look much better.

0d6d639a04a23f98486678b8b4fb846b.jpg
26391b8462d3035ffa8967858dca9a83.jpg

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dinoone for the quick shipping on these...

Here's the difference between shibox lugnuts, and Tikore... Plus the fact that they weigh nothing.

Anyways I like the look much better.

0d6d639a04a23f98486678b8b4fb846b.jpg
26391b8462d3035ffa8967858dca9a83.jpg

Awesome! Glad you like them! They match the wheel color perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro