Build thread nonsense.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hats off to wiz for broadening his horizons here and on FRF runs - dude's got balls! Always fun to follow the progression from newly purchased stocker to awesome offroad BEAST.

:sexywiz:

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X2....and yes, he has balls. Never blinked riding shotgun with me! Thanks Brother! Cant wait till next time!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Another part of the Internet." That's a cunning way to put it. This is the sane part, the civil part, the part where you don't get banned for doing your own thinking and having your own opinion.
Welcome to the best vehicle oriented forum in the world, Wiz. I'm glad you're here.
Ruger (banned from the "Z" and glad of it)

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Another part of the Internet." That's a cunning way to put it. This is the sane part, the civil part, the part where you don't get banned for doing your own thinking and having your own opinion.
Welcome to the best vehicle oriented forum in the world, Wiz. I'm glad you're here.
Ruger (banned from the "Z" and glad of it)

X2. Please don't bring that Z shit over here.

Banned
Reaction score
Guys lets keep this thread uncluttered of crap like z bashing.

This is not the place for it.

Wiz, glad to see this thread here. Look forward to your posts and updates. Glad to see you getting more active here as well.