BLUEWAVE'S Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluewave

Reaction score
Hey guys, have not taken pics yet but this is a link to the shops website that did the work. They took a bunch of pics and posted them. I will post when I have a chance to take my own.

:: Ai Design

Sorry for link vs posting my own...hope you enjoy!

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do the swing cases do offloading? I had one on my old pickup but haven't put it in the raptor yet.... Do they hold up good or do they rattle around a lot?

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Frickin gorgeous. Love the M3 carbon trim and the audio setup....and everything else. Where is the amp mounted?

And if you don't mind me asking, what was the cost breakdown on having that done? Guessing it was very steep given the incredible quality of work.

Bummed that shop is 3000 miles away.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My brother's M3 has that "carbon leather" that you're emulating on your interior. I'm a big fan, the leather looks woven, it's really cool on his Bimmer, I'm sure it looks/feels great in the Rap.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it alot it was done with great taste. But i have to ask, what the special tailgate other talks about in the captions?

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks really nice and more so stock looking. I love my swingcases too. So simple and very handy. Nice job.:waytogo:

OP
OP
B

bluewave

Reaction score
tailgate - ez down, painted the chrome base to the ford oval, added the remote lock to the tailgate so it locks/unlocks with doors.