Bay Area - Gen 2 - "Build thread"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ipeefreely

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently picked up my gen 2 from San Leandro Marina Ford.

I wasn't going to get a Raptor but then they parked this one right in the front of the dealership and I saw it when I went to go return my other leased vehicle at Ford. Spoke with the manager there and we were able to work out a decent deal.

I don't think i have ever gone off roading or plan to. I'll be mostly using this to haul stuff around or maybe trailer my track car (if / when i get a trailer). But yeah, don't expect crazy mods as this truck will be modified in a way that's meant more for comfort than anything.

OP
OP
I

ipeefreely

Reaction score
7/1/17:

I hate how every time i go grocery shopping, everything just slides around in the bed. So i picked up a Ford bed extender. The T50 tool required to install it was something I was actually missing from my tools but other than the trip to the hardware store, 20 min installation probably.

kaRiVy.jpg
Vkz4me.jpg
c5U5gC.jpg
NZI49R.jpg

Best part about this extender is that it can work alongside my tonneau cover.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ipeefreely

Reaction score
Rotiform Six on Nitto Mud Grapplers

Got hooked up on a set of wheels. The wheel and tire combination really changes the way the truck looks.

HXKSW0.jpg
Bl1AM6.jpg

I'm kind of iffy about the mud grapplers though. They're a bit too loud for my taste. Might see if i can return them and get either the BFG or Nitto N/T's.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Looks awesome. I ordered mine with the bed "organizer". Will be nice not having to ratchet strap everything down. Nice choice in wheels too