AssLessChaps Raptor so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AssLessChaps

Reaction score
View attachment 24434I'm a little late to these forums as a participant, but I've been a visitor for a number of years. I have used the vendors on this forum for 90% of my mods. But not all as you will soon find out.
Ordered my beauty in December of '11 tuxedo black w/ all the goodies except front camera ( didn't think I would really ever use it, so far don't miss it).
Took delivery in mid March. I had an absolute horrible experience with my dealership(s) in the Rochester area. From salesman haggles to downright disrespect I went to 3 dealerships and finally went with the one who gave the most for my trade in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 74
OP
OP
AssLessChaps

AssLessChaps

Reaction score
First mods were the Hennessey 93 tune, stainlessworks long tube headers and full true dual exhaust. The whole install took about 16+ hours. Done mostly by my pal Greg I did hammer the Bud lights.

http://youtu.be/sKN9X_P2_W8

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a point to this thread????

J/k buddy.

Yeah I shopped at 3 different place. One was $1500 cheaper then the place I signed at but they wanted to screw me out of $5k on my trade in. Ken Grody was $1500 more but gave me $5,500 more then the other dealer for my trade in. 2012 2500HD with alot of mods.

You did right. It's your time and money, you've got to make it work for you. No dealer deserves $60k if they're gonna be idiots. Ken Grody, Channa in specific, would call/text me daily. Not annoying but "let's try and make this work".

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
AssLessChaps

AssLessChaps

Reaction score
Ya I'm not too PC/ apple savvy. So it's gonna be individual posts until I learn stuff sorry

OP
OP
AssLessChaps

AssLessChaps

Reaction score
Anzo u shaped halos were next( well after the blue tape behind the svt logo)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 91
OP
OP
AssLessChaps

AssLessChaps

Reaction score
Then the Grote led floods mounted on the OR pillar mounts
Needed 2others to remove the hood for scratch sake. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Then the decals were the latest

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 99

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you mean, pants less chaps? Since when did chaps have asses? I was front row at a Van Halen concert in 1984, Dave bent over to pick up his mike on stage in front of me and :pp: