Andys_Log 2013 screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not for everyday driving i agree, the nannies actually do a good job of keeping my daily driving tame. it actually would just be easier for me to make a video and explain.

the throttle position has nothing really to do with it, all the tilt and throttle safety thats in place doesnt really allow you to drive the truck at all times. it drives pretty much for you, you just point it in the direction you want to go.

its more of a minor annoyance than anything to be honest. i just like the motor and trans and axles to do what i want them to do. really all it boils down to. i can disable all, but its takes time to sit and hit 3 different buttons and wait ect. my little frontier i built i just turn the key and have a blast.

barely worth mentioning. i just like to not have to deactivate all the crap keeping me in line.

D

Deleted member 12951

You have to press and hold the TC button for 5 seconds to disable it. And then it's still not completely disabled, but better than it is at default. I agree it's annoying and it's only going to get worse on new vehicles.

It's actually 10 seconds. Tapping it puts it into sport mode.
Every day driving I usually don't mess with it but sometimes throw it into sport mode. Pedal Commander on City +3

But when off-roading, TC off, ORM on, Pedal Commander Sport +2, Diffs locked, 2WD, lock out gears 3 or 4-6 or manual shift - Fun

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so i didnt take really any pictures lol. front brakes are done. really like that these came with the powdercoated ring on the hub and outer ring. couple more small updates before august hopefully.

px2ZWw.jpg

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
battery was giving me some fits lately so it got the boot. new clamp on the positive side and super start AGM battery. need to hit the ground side for a new clamp as well too.
starts nice and is a much better setup over stock.

29Rt9h.jpg
4gz5r5.jpg
rV6BFB.jpg

raptorpaul

Reaction score
so i didnt take really any pictures lol. front brakes are done. really like that these came with the powdercoated ring on the hub and outer ring. couple more small updates before august hopefully.

px2ZWw.jpg

What brake set up did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AndysLog

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What brake set up did you go with?

rock auto special. wagner pads. i just really like the rust coating on hub and ring. they perform well. are obviously insanely heavy though and dont hold up super well under a lot of harsh braking for long periods of time.

raptorpaul

Reaction score
rock auto special. wagner pads. i just really like the rust coating on hub and ring. they perform well. are obviously insanely heavy though and dont hold up super well under a lot of harsh braking for long periods of time.

Good to know thanks