Aarons419's 2010 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your Truck is looking good. I definitely liking what you are doing with Plastidip. I guess it's time to order some for my truck. Yep the wife is going to be pissed with UPS shows up again.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Tituslloydpullo said:
Looking great. Im waiting a long time for my ADD bumpers and your review is making me feel better about it.

I might copy you on the plastidip.

The wait will be worth it man keep the faith!

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aaron,

Not to be redundant, but I am having a hard time understanding the removal of the overspray. What keeps the fresh line when you are peeling it off the paint (I would have thought you need to score it to hold the edge). Next time have someone video the process. ;-)

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
dataustin said:
Aaron,

Not to be redundant, but I am having a hard time understanding the removal of the overspray. What keeps the fresh line when you are peeling it off the paint (I would have thought you need to score it to hold the edge). Next time have someone video the process. ;-)

There's a crack between the flare and the fender. That's where it separates as far as I saw. It came off super clean and was as easy as pulling tape off.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The plastidip clings to the flares, but does not fill in the slight gap between flares and fender. So you are able to pull it off the fenders without disturbing plastidip on flares..

At least that is how it worked on ford emblem, skid plate and bumper on my truck..

-Greg

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
No problem! Nice part is if you screw it up it comes right off.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just right over the lip of the flare. Just wanted to get rid of the gray.