Aarons419's 2010 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Haha can't get anything by FRF. It was there because the truck was rocking slightly on the lift. So that was enough to stop that. It ain't fancy but it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Small update: point schrader valves out. Way easier to fill them. They clear just fine. Tested them off-road this week.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I don't, it's got some roll on the street but runs way better in the dirt. It's a trade off but not a bad one. Best test is to hit a speed bump at a 45 degree angle, then take the sway bar off and go hit it again. It'll be a lot smoother the second time.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Great thread, Aaron. Really enjoyed reading through it. Truck looks great!!

What's next up?

Thanks! I'm overdue for an update. Got some custom front bumper work going on, a new 2.5 factory shock mod, the Dirty Deeds exhaust and a few other tidbits to post. Kind of waiting to wrap it all up before I post. I really need to organize where everything is in here into a table of contents on the first page too.