2018 Lightning Blue "Bianca" Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife and I recently picked up our 2018 Raptor from Phoenix. Initially wanted to go with a white SCREW but the blue just completes the whole "shock and awe" package. This truck is replacing our 2012 Race Red Screw.

2018 Raptor SCREW - Lightning Blue
802A
Twin Panel Moonroof
Carbon Fiber Package
Tailgate Step
Technology Package
Spray-In Bedliner

Exterior Mods:
Method MV305 17x8.5
BakFlip G2
CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna
Wheel Wells Sprayed
FORscan Modifications - Lincoln style auto-folding mirrors
3M Tint: Currently 35% *WAY too light*

Interior Mods:
Sub Mod
Center Speaker Mod
FORscan - Engine Sound Disabled, Nav on the move, Gauge temps show

Suspension Mods:
Soon!

Engine Mods:
Soon!

Future Mods: (Not in order of precedence)
Bump Stop Kit - Rogue Racing or SVC
New Front/Rear Bumpers - Looking at you once again Rogue Racing
Aftermarket Tune
Intercooler
Cold Air
Oil Catch Can

-Corey and Heather

Last edited:

Notty

Reaction score
Nice truck and start to the mods! Ironically enough, we also just replaced our 2014 Raptor for a 2018 Lightning Blue Raptor last week and we are in the Sierra Vista area as well. Small world! Maybe we'll see each other around soon!

Rappy_zpsq7qkchof.png

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm partial to the lightning blue as well. Mine is my first Raptor, but I suspect it won't be my last, because Im loving it so far.

If you decide to change your tint, for what its worth, I went with 20% and its still not quite dark enough to be a match to the rear. I think it really needs between about 15% and 18% to match.

OP
OP
C

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck and start to the mods! Ironically enough, we also just replaced our 2014 Raptor for a 2018 Lightning Blue Raptor last week and we are in the Sierra Vista area as well. Small world! Maybe we'll see each other around soon!

Wow, it is a pretty small world. Most of the Raptor owners I see don't have a clue about the Ford Raptor forums. If you see a Race Red 2013 (decals and Rogue Racing bumpers) driving around, that's the wife and I's old truck.

How are you liking the new truck compared to the old one?

Rappy_zpsq7qkchof.png

Congrats and welcome aboard! Awesome color!

Much appreciated. I will say, the color is definitely growing on me more and more each day.

I'm partial to the lightning blue as well. Mine is my first Raptor, but I suspect it won't be my last, because Im loving it so far.

If you decide to change your tint, for what its worth, I went with 20% and its still not quite dark enough to be a match to the rear. I think it really needs between about 15% and 18% to match.

15%? I was figuring it was something like that. To be honest, after looking at the photos, the tint looks quite a bit darker than it does in person. In person you can see right into the cab.

-Corey

OP
OP
C

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
METHOD 305's mounted on the stock K02's.
That blue grows on me more and more...

-Corey

Attachments

• IMG_5539.jpg
    IMG_5539.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5538.jpg
    IMG_5538.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5537.jpg
    IMG_5537.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32

Notty

Reaction score
Wow, it is a pretty small world. Most of the Raptor owners I see don't have a clue about the Ford Raptor forums. If you see a Race Red 2013 (decals and Rogue Racing bumpers) driving around, that's the wife and I's old truck.

How are you liking the new truck compared to the old one?

-Corey

Yeah I have found the same around here that most people are not on the forums so I was surprised to see another SV Raptor owner on here myself. I live in Bisbee but work in SV so I'll keep an eye out for you. Maybe we can link up some day.

I am loving the new truck so far. It is nicely upgraded/refined from the old one although the old one was damn nice too. I only have 400 miles on the new one so I am still taking it easy and breaking it in. I am still waiting to see if the Ecoboost will be satisfying enough or if I will miss that 6.2L growl. I guess I will find out soon enough. Not that it really matters at this point since the purchase is done!! hahaha