2013 tuxedo black screw build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys mod bug has started I have bought a diablosport Trinity tuner a kn cai a flow master super ten then just put a down payment on a lined Berliner linexd flares and grill front and rear bumper with 40 inch light bar and winch. Also getting top perch and smoked marker lights and tail lights. Also ordered train horns and a bakflip bed cover. Looking at new control arms and heim tie rod. Also rear leaf springs and new king shocks but gotta watch the money right now. With no job and not knowing if I am going to trade school and staying in Vegas or moving back to Michigan and just start working.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Watch that mod bug... It bites hard and doesn't lke to let go!! Sounds like ya got a good lineup rolling

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know well the bumpers are being fabricated and they are booked up until next Thursday and Friday so when I get it back Friday night I will post pics.