2013 F150 Ecoboost Predator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
Dawson from Raptor Retrofits sent me these pictures and I should have them by Monday. They turned out so much better than I expected.

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
Here's mine,

Nice chase truck and I wish we had land out here where I could open mine up more. I was planning on doing the raptor conversion but my YZ450 is still getting the attention so I'm gonna do a 4" BDS lift with raptor front shocks to compete the bypass suspension and so I can fit 35s. I have 33s now and they rub at full lock going over bumps. If I had a 2wd I'd get the baja designs 3" spinal lift to fit the 35s.

Last edited:
OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
My lights finally came in and it took a little to install but nothing too hard. I was thinking they would be plug and play but the drivers side head light plug wasn't used and I had to run a positive wire to the battery and the two grounds. It was raining so I just quickly did it but I need to go back and finish a few little details.

Last edited: