2013 Bullrun Rally - 2012 Raptor SCrew Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the gears subject. The only way to regear 2011 and up is to either pick up a 2010 Raptor axle or wait a few months for our Dana 80 option....

Damn...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Why can’t we change gearing in our 12’s???

I didn’t think the axels changed , Ford just added the front torsen.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was direct quote from SDHQJason.. He has been looking into this for me and finally said it was a no go on 2011 and up...

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Why can’t we change gearing in our 12’s???

I didn’t think the axels changed , Ford just added the front torsen.

That was direct quote from SDHQJason.. He has been looking into this for me and finally said it was a no go on 2011 and up...

Randy's Ring and Pinion shows the same. The only thing they offer for '11 and newer is factory options.

What is the difference between the two? I know there has been some talk about they are different, but I have not heard what the specific difference is.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Randy's Ring and Pinion shows the same. The only thing they offer for '11 and newer is factory options.

What is the difference between the two? I know there has been some talk about they are different, but I have not heard what the specific difference is.

Hmmm... SVT did mention during the snoball500 visit that they had design work into the rear axle. But I would have thought it would have been the same for 10 and up...

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you haven't read the book The Driver by Alexander Roy give it a read. I think he still holds the coast to coast record and won the 2005 Gumball. Talks about a lot of logistics and planning. Large support team. Even used a plane for part of the race to scout police. It is a good read.

Bullrun and the $50,000 Bet | Gas Monkey Garage

"The Bullrun Rally has been described as the most glamorous and high profile “luxury lifestyle” automotive rally where up to a 100 cars embark on an epic seven-day rolling road-trip, partying in a different city every night.

I’ve won it twice. For me, it’s not about the glitz or glamor – it’s about driving how I live: fast and loud.

At Bullrun 2007 Dennis Collins and I broke the New York to LA Coast-to-Coast record held by David Heinz and David Yarborough set during the 1979 Cannonball Run. Here we are making a $50,000 bet that we’ll break the record."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter