2012 raptor crew buildup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black raptor 2012 pictures by linexsa - Photobucket

There is the photobucket album that documents most of the build of this 2012. This is the coolest raptor ive built so far! It was hard to turn over the keys on saturday. Im pretty convinced im going to get rid of the FX4 and order a rap!
The mod list includes
tint
Line-X premium on rocker panels, bed, bumpers, steps, fender flares, wheel wells, hood vents, side vents, grille shell, front of hood, and the in-bed piece of the roll and lock.
Roll and lock bed cover
method race wheels 20"x9 standards
35x12.50/20 toyo MT
black lugnuts and method bolts
warn leads on front and back
rigid 20" in middle of bumper, and dual dually D2s (white and amber) in the foglight holes
painted to match door handles and tailgate handles drivers keyhole deleted
pop and lock electric tailgate lock
weathertechs
custom made in house front reciever hitch under bumper to work with skidplate and 20" rigid LED

125.jpg
123.jpg
120.jpg
124.jpg
092.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Looking good! I like the way you guys did the linex on the sides too.

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, did you get a chance to see the one we did for the storm chasers?

i saw it at the Line-X convention a few months back in Mesa. your bumpers looked great! my business partner won the trip with the storm chasers for 6 days, and actually leaves on wednesday to go meet up with reed and chris. He will ride in the raptor the whole time. pretty cool!

Fozzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have wanted to that to my Raptor for a long time. I just wonder how it will look in a year or so.

ricam78

Reaction score
I have wanted to that to my Raptor for a long time. I just wonder how it will look in a year or so.

The Line-X on the sides? The old 2010 black Raptor we traded in had it done the same way from day one and that was almost 2 years old and it looked perfect still.

2010-07-221326071.jpg

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good pic rich! As long as you opt for the Line-X premium which is an aliphatic product, you wont have any problems with it fading over time. standard bedliner products are an aeromatic product and will fade over time. before you chose a bedliner brand do your homework!!