JANUARY 2012 Raptor Of The Month Contest ==DUSK to DAWN==

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wait is over and I'm pleased to announce the January Raptor Of The Month Contest is here...

DUSK to DAWN! This will be a sunrise/sunset theme that includes your Raptor so get out there and show us what ya got!

SaguaroNationalParkArizona.jpg

Considering we didn't a run a December contest and this being the kickoff of a new year... The winner will receive not one but two prizes for taking down the DUSK to DAWN championship title!

Stubby:
1101_4wd_11+2010_ford_f150_SVT_raptor+craven_speed_stubby_antenna.jpg

FRF Beer Stein (red stripe not included):
IMG_1045-1.jpg

Please submit your entries in this thread and if you submit more than one, be sure to specify what picture will be your official entry. If you don't specify, I will choose for you.

Submissions will be open until January 15th

Voting will run from January 16th - January 31st

Big congrats to mictouch and Raptizzle :)party36:) for making the Multiple Raptor contest a tight race. Yet another tie for the FRF Raptor of the Month Contests.

8257.jpg

2011-11-19132848.jpg

Last edited:

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maui sunset

Attachments

• keiheocean1.JPG
    keiheocean1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also whoever wins include a high res photo of the winning shot, so for 2013 it's an easy wrap up for a FRF Calendar! Every FRF truck gets featured as that month in the calendar!

Sound like a good idea?!?!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also whoever wins include a high res photo of the winning shot, so for 2013 it's an easy wrap up for a FRF Calendar! Every FRF truck gets featured as that month in the calendar!

Sound like a good idea?!?!
Wow... that's actually a REALLY good idea. Especially if they pick different themes for each month, the calendar will have tons of variety.

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, this is a sunrise/sunset theme that includes your Raptor. I updated the first post to make it a little more clear.

Mostly flash, but there's a lil' dusk in the corner.

Edit: my Raptor was stuck there from "DUSK to DAWN" !

Attachments

• IMG_6185.jpg
    IMG_6185.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited: