Woohoo!!! Raptor’s on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VrooommMatt

Reaction score
Woohoo!!! Raptor’s on order.

Customer order: 2018 / SCREW / Lightning Blue / 802A / extras.. @ MSRP

Nothing but good things to say about dealing with Jeff Hill at Deacon Jones Ford (800-921-7994) in Goldsboro, NC or any of the other people I talked with and asked questions. Sales Manager, Sales People, other departments, etc…

Called and asked if they would do MSRP on a customer order for a 2018 Raptor and was told yes. That straight forward.

For anyone else looking, they have:

1FTFW1RG3HFC56219 / 2017 / SCREW / White / 802A / Moonroof / Tailgate Step / BL wheels / Spray Bedliner / on lot

1FTFW1RG3HFC79502 / 2017 / SCREW / Black / 802A / Moonroof / Ext Graphic / Hood Graphic / Tailgate Step / Tailgate Applique / Heated Steering Wheel / Tech Pkg / 2nd Heated Seats / Spray Bedliner / on lot

2018 / SCREW / Magnetic / 802A / extras… / scheduled for build late Aug

2018 / SCREW / Ingot Silver / 802A / extras… / scheduled for build late Aug

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called him, he suppose to call me back. Hope they have another allocation

Sorry to let you know this but I was in line after Matt there and they just didn't have any more allocations right now but don't give up on those guys. They are solid and only sell at MSRP. I ended up getting one this morning at another small town dealer much closer to me for MSRP but it's the same deal. I was #2 of the 2 allocations they had.

Today was a good day! :biggrin:

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just talked to the dealership in southern pines, they get an allocation each quarter but still want 5k over, I got 1 small dealership I can get for msrp but it will be like next march. I think I will just have to wait it out. Not throwing away 5k. Not that rich at all :)