The wife said I could ... 2012 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im Collins, from South Carolina, I work at a Ford Dealership and always have had either a sports car or a jeep. I decided one day to go ahead and get a 16 f150 xlt sport fx4 and loved every second. Well long story short, my wife fell more in love with it than I was. So she told me to find something I wanted and well of course you can figure out what I got. After going through my Dealership, we couldn't find anything that caught my eye. I started to look my self and finally located exactly what I wanted. Race Red, Luxury Package, Front Camera, Navigation, Bed Extenders, and The Hood Graphics and Applique. Boom there it was, 2012 Race Red Raptor with 52k miles. Stunned I sent it to the wife and she said to call them. I was in shock, I continued on with looking a little more. Nevertheless I called them up. A GMC dealership in Gainesville GA. I talked with them for a little bit, Ran an OASIS Report through my work and this truck had nothing ever done by Warranty, I was happy. I got the sales man to send me pictures of the underside, wheel wells, engine bay, well pretty much every inch of the truck. No staining, no dirt, no scratches. I was like okay, heres my offer. I low balled them, hey Im in sales, I prefer not to pay over clean trade. The guy was like okay thats fine and didnt even hastle with me, gave me a deal 1k under clean trade. 3 days later, waking up at 515am to drive 4 hours, I get there and there she is. Even cleaner than the pictures. Drove great, no wrinkles in the leather, no scratches, no worn buttons. I signed all the stuff and left the dealership. Now this has been about 1.5 months ago and since then I have been Airborne 4-5 times atleast, flying down dirt roads, holy hell this thing is a blast. Only one problem,
I THINK THE WIFE WANTS TO TRADE.....SORRY HONEY THATS NOT HAPPENING.
Anyways thanks for reading if you did. Have a good one and if you need absolutely anything please let me know.
Collins

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
congrats and welcome to FRF. need to see some pics.

>>>>if you need absolutely anything please let me know.<<<<
will I absolutely get it.?.

OP
OP
uh_oh_6.2

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

Paragraphs my good man...paragraphs...

oh come onnnnnn i like to make it a little difficult to read... lol ill try my best boss :)

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Howdy, post some pics!

I got some in my Album .. Im still trying to figure out this whole forum thing.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Im Collins, from South Carolina, I work at a Ford Dealership and always have had either a sports car or a jeep. I decided one day to go ahead and get a 16 f150 xlt sport fx4 and loved every second. Well long story short, my wife fell more in love with it than I was. So she told me to find something I wanted and well of course you can figure out what I got. After going through my Dealership, we couldn't find anything that caught my eye. I started to look my self and finally located exactly what I wanted. Race Red, Luxury Package, Front Camera, Navigation, Bed Extenders, and The Hood Graphics and Applique. Boom there it was, 2012 Race Red Raptor with 52k miles. Stunned I sent it to the wife and she said to call them. I was in shock, I continued on with looking a little more. Nevertheless I called them up. A GMC dealership in Gainesville GA. I talked with them for a little bit, Ran an OASIS Report through my work and this truck had nothing ever done by Warranty, I was happy. I got the sales man to send me pictures of the underside, wheel wells, engine bay, well pretty much every inch of the truck. No staining, no dirt, no scratches. I was like okay, heres my offer. I low balled them, hey Im in sales, I prefer not to pay over clean trade. The guy was like okay thats fine and didnt even hastle with me, gave me a deal 1k under clean trade. 3 days later, waking up at 515am to drive 4 hours, I get there and there she is. Even cleaner than the pictures. Drove great, no wrinkles in the leather, no scratches, no worn buttons. I signed all the stuff and left the dealership. Now this has been about 1.5 months ago and since then I have been Airborne 4-5 times atleast, flying down dirt roads, holy hell this thing is a blast. Only one problem,
I THINK THE WIFE WANTS TO TRADE.....SORRY HONEY THATS NOT HAPPENING.
Anyways thanks for reading if you did. Have a good one and if you need absolutely anything please let me know.
Collins

gotta love our good wives that encourage us to be happy. i guess i am slightly more lucky since my wife can't drive the truck.

enjoy and welcome

don't forget the pics