What up guys !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DTF-DEUCHER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome day so far, just left the bank got the approval for a 2011 scab blue flame raptor. Ill be flying from El Paso, Texas out to Randy's place next week to pick it up. I'm glad to be apart of the FORD RAPTOR brotherhood, always been a ford guy so this truck was the perfect idea. I cant wait!!

Randy and his staff have been great so far...

I see some nice trucks on this site and what looks like great advice from some great people that actually know there stuff... :waytogo:

Glad to be here!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME!!! - Lived in El Paso for 3 years and loved it. 3/43 ADA from 93-96. Little different enviroment down there now I'm sure.

OP
OP
DTF-DEUCHER

DTF-DEUCHER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate your service brothaman, you guys are the REAL heroes. And El Paso is definitely Ford Raptor Friendly haha, Im so excited to get this thing already.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WELCOME Brother!!!!!

Thanks for your Business, you got my LAST 2011 Supercab

randy

your so close!!

W021 X1R 1FTEX1R69BFC20011 F-150 Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - P05107 (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI Jun-27-2011, 01:22 ET

Last edited: