Vegas Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radar

Reaction score
I have just been lurking here on the forum until I knew for sure. I heard from my dealer today, he said I should have my new Raptor on the 15th.

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome, I'll be on the look out. Haven't seen any red ones around yet. Look me up if you decide to do the mid perch mod, only takes me a couple hours, and all you'll have to pay for is the alignment after.

Last edited:

shield78

Reaction score
I just got my new black SuperCrew on 1/21! Any Raptor clubs/groups in Vegas anyone knows of? I'm a novice to off-roading, so wouldn't mind some experienced guys to follow around.

OP
OP
Radar

Radar

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome, I'll be on the look out. Haven't seen any red ones around yet. Look me up if you decide to do the mid perch mod, only takes me a couple hours, and all you'll have to pay for is the alignment after.

Will Do. PJ?

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM ----------

I just got my new black SuperCrew on 1/21! Any Raptor clubs/groups in Vegas anyone knows of? I'm a novice to off-roading, so wouldn't mind some experienced guys to follow around.

Not sure if there is a club in Vegas yet.